Kid's Water Polo - Flippa Ball
Flippa Ball is a non-contact Water Polo program that introduces young children to the game through fun skills and activities in a safe and social environment.
These modified versions of Water Polo (Learn To Flippa and Flippa Ball) bridge the gap between junior swimmers and Water Polo, helping them to learn and develop game sense as well as Water Polo, motor and social skills. Recommended age groups for girls and boys of all abilities:
Learn To Flippa
• 7 - 8 years old
• Entry level program
• Age appropriate swimming skills required
• 45 minutes of fun skills and ball drills
• Some modified water polo skills towards the end of 8 weeks
• Feeds into Flippa Ball
• 8-11 years old
• Second tier of entry level program
• Basic ball skills and improved swimming skills required
• Skills and drill (half lesson) with modified games
• Transition to Water Polo
Water Polo (Presently not available at Dipadees)
• 12+ years
• Water Polo rules as at clubs.
For more information download Water Polo’s Guide To It’s Entry Level Programs.
Flippa Ball is a Water Polo Queensland initiative.