Welcome to Dipadees Swim School and TumbleTastics Kindy Gym Program
As well as loving our great Baby Bubble Classes and Learn To Swim Program in our 25m indoor heated pool, you can also enjoy a family swim, join our South Pine Swim Squad, stay fit with lap swimming, water walking and water therapy, and catch up with friends over a coffee. Also, the kids will love our early learning kindy gym program, TumbleTastics, Flippa Ball and our Dipadees Dance classes, plus we have a wonderful selection of themed parties for your next birthday or special occasion.
Why choose Dipadees for your child's swim lessons?
We have a comprehensive Learn To Swim Program that specialises in classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and other little folks right up to our Squads. Teachers are chosen for their patient, caring nature. They know what to say and what to do to get the very best from your child.
- 35 years experience means our proven teaching methods work for your child
- Small classes plus caring, experienced and well trained teachers
- No shivering in our heated, 25m indoor pool. Your child will find it easier to concentrate and learn in the comfort of our warm pool
- Follow your child's progress with our Skills Chart, Grades Newsletter and Learn To Swim Info Book
- Lots of fun activities to enjoy in and outside the pool
- Mother's groups
- Great discounts and offers to get you started
- We make sure your child is ready before they go to the next level
- ... and we’re an accredited Swim Australia Swim School
The Dipadees Guarantee
We care about your child's lesson, it really is important to us that you are satisfied and that your child is making good progress. If for any reason you are unhappy with the quality of your child’s lessons, we will always replace or refund your lessons for you. You will also find that we're very approachable, if you have questions or concerns we really do want to know.
“We have never forgotten the great
“My son Jordan loves the water but I always panicked when he went near our pool. Knowing he can swim back to the side by himself now, means I can enjoy myself too.”
“Thank you for teaching Hayden to swim. I loved the way you were always so gentle and caring with him and the time you took to explain his progress
Proudly supporting the Sanfilippo Children's Foundation
Dipadees is proud to be a supporter of the Sanfilippo Children's Foundation. Sanfilippo is a rare genetic condition that causes fatal brain damage. It is referred to as a childhood disease because most patients have a life expectancy of 12-20 years. Currently there is no effective treatment or cure.